Steve Crane of Business Link Japan

LATEST NEWS ............... STEVE CRANE AWARDED 'PERSON OF THE YEAR' AT THE BRITISH BUSINESS AWARDS IN JAPAN ...............................

26 Jan 2009

Meeting at DoCoMo HQ



I attended a meeting at DoCoMo HQ in Tokyo to hear the Managing Director of Corp Marketing Strategy Dept (Miki-san) give a talk on DoCoMo's vision of the future. As you can imagine, it was pretty mind blowing stuff, far beyond the current limitations of mobile devices. I picked up many ideas for our clients, and was particularly pleased to see how important GPS will become in DoCoMo's world (music to the ears of one of our new clients who have lading edge GPS technology!). I have a public copy of DoCoMo's presentation, so drop me a line if you would like one.

1 comment:

Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tours said...

Nice blog and nice post! The topic here I found is really effective.